Monday, September 28, 2009

What would you CR(e)ATE ?

I've relocated to CA to a house full of kids. With kids come items purchased in bulk! As if they were cooking for a cafeteria full of students. For the past month or so I've been eyeing the egg crate trying to think of something I would like to do with them. They've been known to be used to sound proof rooms for music artist. But in the eye of the artist anything goes...

Jewelry (Dana-BerKovich Bracelet)



Home Decor (Lantern by Inhabit)



Paintings



Wall Art




And...Spontaneous Architecture(by Architecture Students Joshua Skarf, Yisca Katz and Rebecca David)










(courtesy of BabelArchitectures.blogspot.com)

I think I would place my thoughts more along the line of wall art or furniture. Art is in the eye of the beholder! What would you CR(e)ATE?

3 comments: